The Very Best Thing for TJ--an adoption option story and journal
This pro-life story was inspired by our own adoption experience along with that of several family members and friends. The reasons behind it:
• I am an adoptive parent and have lived the experience.
• I wanted to encourage adoption.
• I want to stress the VITAL importance of taking care of the developing child within while pregnant, regardless of the choice to keep or place the baby for adoption.
• I want people to consider adopting children of all ages, and circumstances.
• I want birth parents who place children for adoption to know they are appreciated.
“The Very Best Thing for TJ” is a 64 page picture book with a journal section for readers to express their feelings. It is recommended for readers age 5+. (Contains some sensitive material.) Printed in US, recycled paper, soy ink.
This book also has a YouTube video